Veneers – Arlington, TX
Achieve Your Dream Smile with Veneers!
How often do you hide your mouth when talking or taking pictures because you do not like how your teeth look? Even one time is too many. If you do not like the smile nature gave you or if it has been damaged over the years, you do not need to live with the results if you don’t want to. South Arlington Dental Care can help you achieve the smile of your dreams with porcelain veneers. Read on to learn more about this amazing cosmetic service!
What Are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are custom-made false fronts bonded to the front surfaces of your teeth to instantly improve their color, size, shape, and proportion. This makes them effective for covering a variety of cosmetic flaws that make you feel insecure about your appearance.
Although you may be picturing bulky-looking teeth, new materials allow veneers to be thinner than those used in the past. This not only allows them to look real but also makes the procedure minimally invasive. Since they are thinner, less of your enamel is removed during the bonding process to keep more of your tooth intact.
What Can Porcelain Veneers Fix?
Veneers are versatile, so they can meet your exact needs. They can be used on a single tooth or multiple teeth to enhance your smile. You can use them on either the top or bottom teeth to give you the noticeable change you want.
Covering the entire front surface of your tooth allows them to effectively resolve several imperfections that cause you to feel insecure, such as:
- Dark tooth discoloration and stains.
- Chipped, cracked, or abnormally shaped teeth.
- Shorter than average teeth.
- Close spaces between gapped teeth.
- Minor alignment concerns to make your smile appear straighter.
The Process of Getting Veneers
Dr. Prachi D. Shah performs an initial consultation to assess your concerns and to discuss your desired results to ensure you are a candidate for porcelain veneers. Based on the results you want and your budget, she creates a customized treatment plan to transform your smile. After your initial consultation, you are scheduled for the first phase of your treatment. Your teeth are cleaned, and a small amount of enamel is removed to ensure the veneers sit flush. An impression is taken, and the dental lab carefully crafts your veneers to meet your exact needs. This can take a couple of weeks, so temporary ones are attached in the meantime. After your permanent ones are ready, you return to have your final veneers bonded to your teeth.
Benefits of Veneers
Veneers are now one of the most popular options in cosmetic dentistry because they provide a variety of benefits when compared to other treatments, including:
- Achieve drastic, natural-looking results.
- Cover several issues using one treatment.
- Minimally invasive procedure.
- Lasting results in as little as 2 appointments.
- Can last an average of 10 years before needing to be replaced.
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
If you want to repair one or multiple dental flaws in your smile, then veneers can offer the comprehensive solution you’re looking for. Although they often come with a much higher value than other cosmetic treatments, their results can certainly make it worthwhile. Still, you wouldn’t want to see any surprises when it comes to paying your bill. That’s why it’s important to understand the overall price of your procedure before committing to anything. Here’s what you should know about the cost of veneers as well as how they compare with alternative cosmetic dental services.
Cost VS Cosmetic Dentistry: What’s Right for Me?
While veneers are one of the most popular dental treatments for improving your smile, they aren’t the only option to choose from. Our other procedures come with their unique benefits and price points, so it’s best to take the time to see how they measure up.
- Invisalign – If you’ve always wanted a straighter smile, then Invisalign may be ideal for you. This orthodontic treatment involves wearing custom trays for 20-22 hours a day, allowing you to gradually shift your teeth into better alignment in a much quicker process than traditional braces. The aligners are also discreet and removable, meaning you can enjoy your favorite foods. This treatment, however, won’t change the size, shape, or color of your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – With either an in-office or at-home treatment, our team can effectively brighten your smile with professional teeth whitening. By using special bleaching agents, you’ll be able to show off pearly whites that you can be proud of. That said, this option won’t alter the size, shape, or spacing of your teeth.
- All-Ceramic Restorations – Our team offers all-ceramic dental restorations to help repair, strengthen, and improve teeth that have been damaged or decayed. The material can be matched to the rest of your smile, and they’re durable enough to handle the pressures of chewing. These restorations can last about 10 years whereas veneers can go for 15 or longer with proper care.
- Veneers – These porcelain layers come with a higher upfront cost, but the comprehensive solution they provide can make them one of the best investments in your smile. Not only do they offer a near-permanent whitening treatment, but they can also address multiple imperfections at once, such as chips, cracks, stains, gaps, and misshapen teeth.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
Since veneers aren’t usually covered by dental insurance, you’ll want to explore alternative financing options to help make your treatment more manageable. Fortunately, our office provides a few things that can help you work within your budget. We have a special that takes $99 off new patient exams as well as an in-house membership plan that can give you 20% discounts on all services, including veneers. We also offer plans through CareCredit and Sunbit which can turn your payment into low-to-no-interest monthly installments! Speak with our team if you want to make your cosmetic treatment affordable, and we’ll be more than happy to help.
Schedule an Appointment!
You can erase your insecurities about your smile with porcelain veneers. Contact South Arlington Dental Care today to schedule your consultation for a new smile.