$1000 Off Invisalign Special For decades, patients have relied on metal brackets and wires to straighten teeth. Traditional braces are still an effective, popular treatment method. However, they aren’t best for every patient. Adults who want to maintain a professional image, teens who are too busy to make regular orthodontic visits, and those who have metal allergies or sensitivities can benefit from an alternative to traditional braces. Invisalign alignment tray braces may be an ideal option for these patients. If you’re interested in finding out more, call South Arlington Dental Care to schedule your Invisalign consultation in our Pantego dentistry practice today.
What is Invisalign?
Traditional braces use wires to place pressure on metal brackets attached to the front facing surfaces of teeth. As the wires are adjusted, the smile shifts into its ideal alignment. To place pressure and shift teeth into alignment, Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic alignment trays. Each tray in the series represents the position of the smile one step closer to the ideal alignment. Patients wear each set of aligners for about two weeks. Then, the current set of alignment trays are exchanged for the next set in the series. Patients will need to visit our office every six to eight weeks for checkups. These short appointments are simply to confirm that the treatments are progressing according to plan. We can also make adjustments to the treatment plan during these checkups to ensure patients achieve their desired treatment results. Typically, treatment plans are completed in about twelve months.
Is Invisalign Better Than Braces?
Not for every patient, but many people do find that Invisalign is the best treatment for their smiles. Some of the benefits of seeking orthodontic treatment using Invisalign include:
- Maintain your smile’s natural look and feel throughout treatment
- No need to change diet or oral hygiene routines
- Many consider Invisalign more comfortable than traditional braces, and the aligners cause significantly less soft tissue irritation than metal brackets and wires
- Less time during treatment with fewer, shorter office visits
- Less overall treatment time compared with traditional bracket and wire braces
How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
The cost of Invisalign is highly variable. The price of your specific treatment plan will depend entirely on your unique case. In the past, Invisalign orthodontic treatments were much costlier than traditional braces, but today, the costs of traditional and clear braces are comparable. What’s more, many dental insurance plans are now offering coverage for Invisalign. We work with our patients to maximize their dental insurance coverage, get financing for treatment, and make sure your Invisalign plan meets your needs and budget.
Am I a Candidate for Invisalign?
The only way to know for sure that you’re a candidate for Invisalign is to schedule a consultation appointment with our caring Invisalign dentist. However, some of the many patients who may benefit from Invisalign treatment include:
- Adults and teens who are too busy to keep their frequent orthodontic appointments
- Patients who are concerned about professional image or appearance
- Patients with sensitive teeth or soft tissue
- Patients with sensitivities or allergies to metal
- Patients who want to complete orthodontic treatment more quickly than is possible with traditional braces
Learn About More Dental Services
Preventive Dentistry Children's Dentistry Restorative Dentistry Dental Implants
Six Month Smiles Sedation Dentistry Emergency Dentistry